Certificate II Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
Course Code: FSK – See electives
Length of Course: 1 Year
Studied over the course of one year, this qualification is designed for individuals who require further foundation skills development to prepare for workforce entry or vocational training pathways. This course offers enriched experiences in further developing literacy and numeracy skills required in Senior School and beyond.
Undertaking this Certificate course will increase your ability to complete any Certificate II or III courses in Year 11 or Year 12.
- Certificate II Sports Coaching
- Certificate III Business
- Certificate III Early Childhood, Education and Care.
This Certificate course can be included in portfolio-based applications for University and can be utilised in applications for Certificate II and III courses at TAFE.
It is suitable for individuals who require:
- A pathway to employment or further vocational training
- Reading, writing, oral communication, learning and numeracy skills primarily aligned to the Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) Level 3
- Entry level digital literacy and employability skills
- A vocational training and employment plan.
Estimated Charges: $56