Please complete and submit the Student Enrolment Form and attach supporting documentation for confrmation of this student’s enrolment.
Family details should include details of parents or carers residing at the same address as the student being enrolled.
Any details relating to parents not residing with the student may be included in the Parent/Guardian details section of this form.
While it is not a legal requirement to provide all of the details requested in the Enrolment Form, the information is sought to enable the Department to:
- Undertake administrative and child/student care responsibilities including maintaining emergency contact information;
- Communicate with you about important matters;
- Provide frst aid and plan for student health support requirements. For a student with a disability who has significant and complex support needs, the principal will negotiate to delay the first day of attendance with the
parent/guardian if the necessary teaching and learning adjustments are not currently available at Joseph Banks Secondary College;
- Collect necessary statistical information and undertake analysis of the composition and performance of the student population; and
- Meet State and National reporting requirements.
Before completing and submitting the online enrolment form, please ensure you have digital copies of the following documentation for each student:
- Full Birth certificate
- Identity documents (visa, citizen etc. if applicable)
- Immunisation certificate
- Court order (if applicable)
- Proof of address (Please provide two records)
- NAPLAN and Report
If your child was not born in Australia, you must provide:
- Evidence of the date of entry into Australia;
- Passport or travel documents; and
- Current visa and previous visas (if applicable).
- Citizenship Certifcate.
In addition, if your child is a temporary visa holder you must provide:
- Confirmation of enrolment or evidence of permission to transfer provided by Education International (if holding an International full fee student visa, sub class 571); or
- Evidence of the visitor and temporary resident visa (other than sub class 571 referred to above); or
- Evidence of the visa for which the student has applied (if the student holds a bridging visa).
If you do not have access to this documentation now, please contact the school for information and/or an enrolment pack.
Before completing and submitting the online enrolment form, please ensure you have completed the following forms to include in the attachments: