At Joseph Banks Secondary College we want our community to be informed as about the college’s operations and goals so they might support us in our endeavours.
The Business Plan is designed to share our performance priority areas, aspirational targets and accountability process. As a college we are committed to creating a vibrant culture of excellence, opportunity, innovation and success for our students, staff and community.
Independent Public School Review
The purpose of this review is to provide assurance to the principal and school community, the board and the Director General of the Department of Education of the extent to which the school staff and board have met the commitments of the Delivery and Performance Agreement (DPA). The review verifies the degree to which there are effective processes in place bringing about improved student learning.
The Annual Report is designed to share our achievements across the College’s stated Strategic Intent.
Customer Service Charter
The Customer Service Charter is designed to outline our commitment to you.
School newsletters are released once a term to update parents on the activities across the College.
- Term 3 – 23 August 2019.
- Term 2 – 5 June 2019.
- Term 1 – 15 March 2019.
- Term 4 – 19 November 2018.
- Term 3 – 3 September 2018.
- Term 2 – 1 June 2018.
- Term 1 – 26 March 2018.
In the News
- SCIscope Launch – Wanneroo Times, 22 February 2019
- Students get motivational talk as part of the PCYC Program – Wanneroo Times, 7 March 2018
- Joseph Banks Secondary College Plugs into SchoolTV – Wanneroo Times, 6 September 2017
- Just Start IT: Joseph Banks Secondary College students turning app idea into reality – Wanneroo Times, 29 December 2016.