At Joseph Banks Secondary College we want our community to be informed about the College’s operations and goals so they might support us in our endeavours.
Here you will find our;
- Positive Behaviour Plan – this outlines the behaviour expectations of students and the roles and responsibilities of staff, students and the extended College community for maintain positive student behaviour.
- Respectful Relationships (Anti-Bullying) Policy – this outlines the code of conduct for all members of our College.
- Good Standing Policy- this outlines the strategies and processes used to develop a safe, positive student centred learning environment.
- Enrolment Policy – this outlines everything you need to know about the enrolment process.
- Academy Policy – this outlines the Academy selections process, the financial requirements, and the expectations of Academy students.
- Student Dress Code Policy – this outlines the expectations around our uniform.
- Year 11 and 12 School Assessment Policy – this outlines the expectations around assessments.