The uniform at Joseph Banks Secondary College is a representation of the College community. Whenever the uniform is being worn at college or in public places, it must be worn in accordance with the uniform code. The College’s colours are black, white, orange and teal. The uniform will carry the school logo so that students are clearly identified as Joseph Banks Secondary College students. Uniforms can only be purchased from the Uniform Shop. All clothing is to be in a good state of repair, clean and neat.
Students must wear the formal uniform.
- For boys the formal uniform is the college white shirt with school logo and the college black shorts with school logo. Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Girls have the option of wearing the college white blouse with the school logo and the college black and teal check skirt, college black shorts or college dress.
- Socks must be black or white.
- Shoes must be completely black, including logos and soles. Soles should be appropriate for school.
(these items are additional or in place of items in the summer uniform)
- Girls and boys may wear the college jumper or the formal black college jacket with the formal uniform.
- Girls may wear plain black college trousers with the school logo for winter wear or plain black leggings instead of socks during the cooler months. The college skirt must be worn over the black leggings.
- Boys may wear plain black college trousers with the school logo for winter wear.
(Compulsory wear in Physical Education and for Sporting events)
- Teal and black sports polo with logo.
- Sports shorts with logo.
- Students may change shoes for sport, and the sport shoe can be any colour.
- The school bag is optional, but is good value. Students may have any colour bag, but girls must not use a handbag as a school bag.
- Ties are available for both boys and girls, they add to the uniform for formal occasions.
- Sports track pants with logo (for Physical Education and Sporting events only).
- The Sports jacket with logo (for Physical Education and Sporting events only).
- Plain black rain or wind jacket may be worn to and from school only.
- Hats are not compulsory but are available.
Students should negotiate with parents whether or not they can wear makeup. Discrete makeup will not be questioned. Any student wearing heavy makeup will be asked to remove it. Jewellery should be minimal. Long chains and hoops should not be worn to school as these pose as safety risk in many learning areas such as Technologies, Science and Physical Education. Long hair that is not tied back may also be a safety risk in these subjects. Students will be instructed to tie back loose hair in unsafe situations.
Joseph Banks Secondary College uniforms are available for purchase from the on-site uniform shop at Joseph Banks Secondary College throughout each school term, during our regular trading hours.
The uniform shop is located in the entrance of the Endeavour Theatre accessible from the front of the College, opposite the reception building.
|Tuesday||2:30 PM – 5:00 PM||Endeavour Theatre Foyer|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 10:30 AM||Endeavour Theatre Foyer|
Tudor Uniforms Wangara
Joseph Banks Secondary College Uniforms also be purchased at Tudor Uniforms in Wangara.
1/75 Excellence Drive
Wangara WA 6065
As of 30th July 2020, Joseph Banks Secondary College uniforms can be purchased online atwww.tudorschooluniforms.com.au with delivery options including:
- Pick up from Joseph Banks Uniform Shop (Tuesday Afternoon or Thursday Morning)
- Pick up from Tudor Uniforms in Wangara, (address above) – Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm
- Home delivery via Australia Post (shipping rates apply)
How to Order Online
1. Go to the Tudor Uniforms website.
2. In the top right-hand corner of the home page, click SHOP MY SCHOOL
3. Register by entering your email address/username and create your password. Then complete your details & select Joseph Banks Secondary College from the drop-down List. Please ensure you save your log-in details for future online orders.
Once you have securely logged into the website, you will come to your personal dashboard where you can; order your uniforms, view your account history, manage your account settings and much more!