At Joseph Banks Secondary College we want our community to be informed about the college’s operations and goals so they might support us in our endeavours.
Here you will find our;
- Positive Behaviour Management Plan – this outlines the behaviour expectations of students and the roles and responsibilities of staff, students and the extended college community for maintain positive student behaviour.
- Respectful Relationships Policy – this outlines the code of conduct for all members of our college.
- Enrolment Policy – this outlines everything you need to know about the enrolment process.
- Academy Policy – this outlines the Academy selections process, the financial requirements, and the expectations of Academy students.
- Uniform Policy – this outlines the expectations around our uniform.